Happy New Year from the SSW TV team!
We’re kickstarting the year by releasing a video special. It’s an in-depth interview featuring a real life product owner who talks to us about his perspectives using Agile on a large scale Enterprise project.
SSW has just finished 28 weeks building the first release of a transport management system for a major Australian transport company. Join the Product Owner (client) and the lead developer as they hold a live retrospective reflecting on what went well and what could be improved.
The project was a time and materials engagement using scrum. This warts and all interview is your opportunity to get a behind the scenes look at the scrum process from the perspectives of a client and a developer. You will hear honest feedback of the pros and cons of scrum from both parties.
Adam Cogan, Chief Architect at SSW, hosts this interview and is joined by Keith Longworth, the Product Owner, and Gerard Beckerleg, the lead developer on the project.
During the interview each party will be asked:
- How did the client choose the development company and what were the pros and cons of this approach
- How accurate were the estimates compared to the actuals
- What is your philosophy regarding estimates
- What were the shortcomings of the Scrum Agile process
- What were the benefits of scrum
- Did the project finish on time and on budget? How does the business feel about the result?
- If you had to start the project again, what would you change about the project?
Take the Quiz!