Handsome-Hanselman Unplugged – open Q&A
This is the first part of a 2 part series featuring special guest Scott Hanselman. Scott presented at the Sydney Users Group about Visual Studio 2013 and Windows Azure.
In this video, Scott takes audience questions about all-things Azure and Microsoft. The questions include:
- Where is SQL Azure going?
- How is Microsoft going to focus on open web standards over the next 6 – 12 months.
- The future of web plugins (i.e. Silverlight)
- What happened to TypeScript Split View in VS 2013
- Windows Phone User Voice site
- How does browser link update CSS when it’s been pre-compiled by SASS or Less
- Windows Azure CDN’s
- Staging and Deployment in Azure
- Storage, VM’s and pricing in Azure
- When is an extra small instance coming in Azure
- Open source and the web; frameworks that will become dominant in the future
- Integration between Visual Studio and TFS and other open source solutions
- The future of Knockout
Scott takes a funny, interactive and entertaining approach to presenting in this video. It’s a great watch for anyone who’s into Microsoft technologies and wants to hear from someone who has deep and thoughtful insights in the future of Microsoft and the development world.
Liked this video?
Write a comment in the comments section below. Also don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on the latest videos.