A free, unbiased look at current and future development! The industry is in a state of flux. What does that mean for your software projects today and tomorrow? Will your skills be outdated? Will your current investment become obsolete? What should you focus on right now? And what will become important a year or two down the road? What technologies do you need to learn?
More Info: http://www.codemag.com/stateofdotnet
• What’s new and useful in the world of .NET? What’s .NET’s role (and Microsoft’s role) in a modern world of development? The new approach, and more!
• Cloud Development with Microsoft Azure (including a look at various individual Azure offerings)
• Visual Studio & Visual Studio Code
• The dramatically new world of .NET Core
• .NET Development on the Mac and Linux
• Web development with Angular 2.0 (from a .NET perspective)
• Desktop development options (WPF, UWP, HTML on the desktop with Electron, …)
• Visual Studio for the Mac
• and more!
In this part, Markus discusses current languages, both in .Net and also in the wider web development ecosystem, such as Angular