Adam Stephensen discusses: The ins and outs of RedGate SQL Compare and how to use it effectively. If you need a hand generating your change scripts, watch this video to see how Redgate SQL Compare allows you to analyse two databases, determine the differences and then easily script the changes.Read More
A chance to watch SSW’s latest Webinar broadcasted live on the 6th of October
Are your users starting a report and going for a coffee or a smoke while they wait? Are your users constantly complaining about timeouts when using your application?
If you find yourself with a sluggish database, stop pulling your hair out! In this webinar SSW will show you the top 8 methods we use to reduce the time it takes to run queries from minutes or hours to seconds.
This webinar will provide the viewer with:
1. Top 8 ways to improve the performance of your SQL Server Database
2. How to prevent performance issues from occurring
3. How to resolve these issues after it goes into production
4. How write code that ensures your SQL server remains healthy
5. Steps an administrator can take to return your SQL server to optimal health
SSW’s Adam Stephensen demonstrates the features of SSW SQL Deploy
Adam Stephensen is a senior developer at SSW with a decade of experience performing needs analysis, designing and building scalable, database-driven, distributed enterprise solutions incorporating web and windows interfaces.Read More