In this talk, Jason Taylor will demonstrate an approach using permission-based authorization to overcome these limitations by building a flexible approach to managing roles and permissions from within your system. This will improve the maintainability and visibility of access control across your system. Putting the power into the hands of application users and administrators, rather than developers.Read More
SSW solutions Architect Luke Parker demonstrates how to measure tech debt, recognize anti-patterns, and slowly recover. You will learn how to tackle the seemingly impossible task of refactoring a prototype now in production into a Verifiably Stable Application (VSA).Read More
A chance to watch SSW’s latest Webinar broadcasted live on the 6th of October
Are your users starting a report and going for a coffee or a smoke while they wait? Are your users constantly complaining about timeouts when using your application?
If you find yourself with a sluggish database, stop pulling your hair out! In this webinar SSW will show you the top 8 methods we use to reduce the time it takes to run queries from minutes or hours to seconds.
This webinar will provide the viewer with:
1. Top 8 ways to improve the performance of your SQL Server Database
2. How to prevent performance issues from occurring
3. How to resolve these issues after it goes into production
4. How write code that ensures your SQL server remains healthy
5. Steps an administrator can take to return your SQL server to optimal health