Adam Cogan interviews Doug Turnure, the man in charge of all user feedback involving TFS and Visual Studio over at Microsoft. They cover:
- Doug’s history at Microsoft
- How Doug manages and orginazes the feedback using User Voice
- Furture versions of User Voice
- Indepth look at how Doug uses User Voice to monitor feedback
- Top feedback suggestion submitted by users
Doug lead’s the feedback and early adoption strategy for Visual Studio and the .NET Framework. This includes both strategic planning and driving process improvements, which can get fairly complex for a distributed team of more than 1000 people.
His specific areas include pre-release technology adoption by enterprise customers, Improved listening systems for better conversations with customers, and end-to-end process improvement for handling customer feedback.